Brownsville Personal Injury Lawyers | Brownsville Personal Injury Attorneys | Brownsville Personal Injury Law Firms
What does a Brownsville Personal Injury Attorney do?
In Brownsville, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new Brownsville personal injury claims each day. An experienced Brownsville car accident lawyer or other Brownsville personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, Brownsville personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that Brownsville Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- Brownsville, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Brownsville, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Product Defect Laws
- Brownsville, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- Brownsville, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Negligence Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- Brownsville, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- Brownsville, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of Brownsville, Cameron County, & State of Texas Liability and
- Brownsville, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- Cameron County District Trial Courts
- Brownsville, TX Expert Witnesses & Brownsville, TX Trial Lawyers
- Brownsville, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in Brownsville, Texas
If you or a loved one are a Brownsville, Texas injury victim, contact a Brownsville personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need a Brownsville, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
An Brownsville personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent Brownsville personal injury lawyer. Additionally, Brownsville personal injury lawyers or Cameron County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does a Brownsville personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with Brownsville personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your Brownsville personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do Brownsville Personal Injury Attorneys or Cameron County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
Brownsville personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater Brownsville area. Just a few of the many courts in which Brownsville injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas - Brownsville Division
Reynaldo G. Garza-Filemon B. Vela
United States Courthouse
600 East Harrison Street, Brownsville, TX 78520
Cameron County 103rd District Court
Cameron County 107th District Court
Cameron County 138th District Court
Cameron County 197th District Court
The Civil District Courts for Brownsville and Cameron County are located at:
Cameron County Courthouse - Judicial Building
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Brownsville and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Southern Texas, including Bayview, Brownsville, Cameron Park, Chula Vista – Orason, Combes, Del Mar Heights, Donna, Edinburg, Indian Lake, Harlingen, Laguna Vista, La Feria, Laguna Heights, Laureles, Los Fresnos, Los Indios, McAllen, Mercedes, Mission, Olmito, Palm Valley, Port Isabel, Primera, Rancho Viejo, Rangerville, Reid Hope King, Rio Hondo, San Benito, San Pedro, Santa Rosa, South Padre Island, South Point, Villa Pancho, Weslaco, Yznaga and other communities in Cameron County.